Somatropin or Human Growth Hormone (hGH) is the recombinant version of somatotropin, a peptide hormone that is produced in the human body by the somatotrope cells of the anterior pituitary gland. It stimulates growth, cell reproduction and regeneration in humans. Somatropin can treat growth hormone deficiency in children.
- Pre-clinical toxicity studies have been successfully completed as per schedule Y of Drugs & Cosmetics Act, India
- Confirmatory safety & efficacy clinical trial (Phase-III) in India completed.
- Marketing Authorisation in India obtained from DCGI for Somatropin, both drug substance & drug product
- Granted patents for 3 inventions in different countries including US and EU
- Dossier available for BRIC, MENA, CIS & ASEAN countries
- Treatment of pre-pubertal Children (4 to 12 years) with Growth hormone deficiency
Disclaimer: Products under patents are offered for sale only in those countries where patents have expired.